- Call for the candidates of next executive committee! (2022/7/1)
- Important information for those who are planning to join the 3DAHM 2022 in person. (2022/5/23)
- 3DAHM2022 will be held in hybrid format. (2022/1/21)
- Let’s make 2022 Tokyo the place to reunion the 3DAHM Community! (2021/03）
Unfortunately, the number of cases of COVID-19 infection is increasing again in Tokyo.
In order to reduce the risk of infection as much as possible during our symposium, we strongly ask for your cooperation of following measures.
- If you feel unwell, please do not come to venue. All visitors and staff with a fever of 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher are requested to refrain from attending the symposium.
- Please wear a mask, wash your hands frequently, and disinfect your hands.
- Please refrain from talking loudly.
- Please refrain from high-fiving or shaking hands.
- Please keep a safe distance from people around you, staff, etc.
- Eating and drinking are allowed in the foyer, but please refrain from conversation as much as possible while eating and drinking. Please wear a mask as soon as you finish eating or drinking.
- Please try to always cover your mouth and nose using a mask, tissue, or handkerchief when you cough or sneeze.
Thank you very much for all of your cooperation.
Important information for those who are planning to join the 3DAHM 2022 in person. (2022/5/23)
Dear Colleagues around the world,
I hope you are doing well.
We are pleased to announce you that COVID-19 circumstance are getting better and we are now able to welcome you to Japan during the 3DAHM2022 Symposium in July.
In order to enter Japan, you are required to obtain a “Short-Term Stay visa” and an “ERFS Certificate” prior to your travel to Japan. The 3DAHM Domestic Committee will assist you in obtaining these documents so that you can enter Japan.
If you are willing this support, please provide the following document/information to the Secretariat of 3DAHM2022.
- A copy of your passport
- Tentative schedule plan (travel schedule, flight number, hotel information, etc. It does not have to be fixed)
- Your CV (to make an Invitation Letter)
Deadline : 2022/6/30 23:59(GMT)
If you have any question, concerns about this matter, please feel free to ask us.
We hope to see you soon.
Yoshiyuki Kobayashi, Chair of 3DAHM2022
3DAHM2022 will be held in hybrid format. (2022/1/21)
Unfortunately, due to the continuing impact of COVID-19, there is no prospect of global travel recovery at this moment. Given this circumstance, 3DAHM2022 will be held in a hybrid format, with both face-to-face in Tokyo and online format.
Due to this update of the format, the registration deadline will be extended until the end of February.
Furthermore, registration fee will be reconsidered.
Those who have hesitated to register your research because of uncertainty to your travel, please consider once again to register your study to 3DAHM2022!!
Further details will be updated appropriately, and will be announced on our website and other social media.
Let’s make 2022 Tokyo the place to reunion the 3DAHM Community! (2021/03）
It has been already one year since the coronavirus caused the loss of our intellectual activities and free discussion.
During this period, various ideas have been made, and online conferences have also been organized.
Although these efforts seem to have had a certain impact, we still hear from many colleagues that they would like to meet and discuss in person.
In 2022, I would like to have a face-to-face discussion with you in Tokyo.
Although the situation is still not optimistic, the executive committee and the local committee will make firm preparations to hold the conference on-site.
We will keep you updated on the progress of the preparations on our website. Therefore, we hope that you will positively consider meeting us again in Tokyo in the summer of 2022.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon.
President of 3DAHM; Technical Group of the International Society of Biomechanics